MiCADO 0.6.1 comes along with a lot of new and exciting features:
- Enable VM-only deployments
- Add support for special characters in SSL credentials
- Add option to disable auto-updates on worker nodes
- Add cloud-specific TOSCA templates and improve helper scripts for stressng
- Flatten CPU scaling policies
- Improve virtual machine build time
- Remove unnecessary port from docker compose file
- Enable Prometheus DB export
… and many more (specified in the release-notes).
There, you will find a detailed description of the necessary steps to configure and deploy the environment of MiCADO, as well as the latest project-files and release notes.